Please save the dates June 11-12, 2013 Localization World London 2013 will co-host the second FEISGILTT. For details on FEISGILTT please look at http://www.localizationworld.com/lwlon2013/feisgiltt/.
FEISGILTT and hence its MultilingualWeb (ITS 2.0) Track are collocated with the leading industry conference in the Localization space, Localization World.
The MultilingualWeb-LT Track builds on success of 6 MultilingualWeb workshops organized by W3C and funded by European Commission.
We have introduced the following active participation formats:
- Academic Paper
- Interoperability Showcase (demo)
- Case Study
- Panel Discussion
See detailed submission requirements.
We would welcome proposals pertaining but not limited to the following topics::
- ITS-XLIFF roundtripping
- cross-standard translation process models
- capturing and exchanging i18n and l10n provenance records
- CMS APIs for i18n, l10n and target language publishing
- Feedback to XLIFF 2.0 core and modules in the making
- CMS integration for upstream terminology management
- translation context and skeleton generation from CMS
- integrating web-based CAT into CMS platforms
- integrating i18n checkers into CMS content authoring
- translation crowd-sourcing and CMS platforms
- multilingual semantic markup with microdata and RDFa
- open source reference implementations for i18n and l10n standards
- inline markup transforms for i18n and l10n
- interoperability solutions to harvesting parallel text from the multilingual web
- open APIs to machine translation services
- open SMT training services
- interoperable MT and text analytic confidence scores
- applications of Linked Open Data in i18n and l10n
- interoperable quality assurance measures
- [Other (please describe within your abstract)]
If you are interested in the above topics and have knowledge and experience to share with your peers, potential clients, suppliers, and other industry experts, please save the dates and submit a proposal for active participation in the W3C MultilingualWeb (ITS 2.0) Track.
Please submit your proposals here:
There is only one public link for the whole FEISGILTT conference. For ITS Track, please choose ITS’.
All submissions will be peer reviewed and proceedings will be published.
The deadline for submitting proposals is April 5, 2013 and we shall be contacting potential speakers and panellists by the end of April 2012. Call for papers is now open.
The Program Committee Chairs:
Felix Sasaki (DFKI, W3C Fellow)
Dave Lewis (CNGL, Trinity College Dublin)
David Filip (CNGL, Localisation Research Centre)
For information on the conference, please visit http://www.localizationworld.com/lwlon2013/feisgiltt/, and for information on the MultilingualWeb-LT Working Group and ITS 2.0 standard please visit http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/.
We look forward to seeing you in London.
On behalf of MultilingualWeb (ITS 2.0) track Program Committee MultilingualWeb-LT Co-Chairs
Felix Sasaki, Dave Lewis, and David Filip