The producers of Localization World are The Localization Institute and MultiLingual Computing, Inc.
The Localization Institute
The Localization Institute organizes comprehensive, vendor-neutral conferences, seminars and round tables where participants gain insights that help their companies better succeed in international business.
- Brand2Global, Managing Global Websites and eCommerce, the event for innovative global marketing strategies
- Round tables on: localization management, localization project management, internationalization
The Institute also offers:
- Seminars geared to participants at all experience levels
- Customized training, consulting and speaking engagements
- Localization Project Management Certification
- Upcoming Fundamentals of Localization and Quality Certification programs
MultiLingual Computing, Inc.
MultiLingual Computing, Inc., is the information source for the localization, internationalization, translation and language industry.
- MultiLingual, a print and digital magazine mailed nine times a year to readers over 80 countries
- MultiLingual News, a free biweekly electronic newsletter containing the latest industry news
- Blogos,(link to http://www.multilingualblog.com) a blog covering language and language industry issues
- A website featuring a searchable database of over 2,100 industry resources; a searchable database of over 8000 news items since 1994; free downloadable getting started guides; free downloadable resource directories, and more.